Hit some of the Big Apple’s main landmarks in one go!
Central Park Carriage Ride Proposals
If you want to make a unique and special proposal or celebrate an anniversary, this is the ride for you!
- Private Carriage (holds 4 adults)
Create a Memorable Moment with a Proposal in NYC
What to expect
Central Park is probably the most famous and romantic park in the world. If you want to make a unique and special proposal or celebrate an anniversary, this ride is ideal. The tour includes a bottle of champagne to toast the special occasion, a bucket of roses, and pictures!
Choose one of the following cinematic spots for your special moment:
- Bow Bridge: The most famous place to propose ever! Some people call it the Bridge of Love!
- John Lennon Memorial/Strawberry Filed: The most memorable spot in the park!
- Bethesda Fontaine & Terrace: This is likely the most recognizable place in Central Park.
Proposing in Central Park is a tradition. A romantic horse-and-carriage ride is the gold standard of Central Park activities. With the aid of a stylish roofed carriage and warm blankets, it is one of the few Central Park activities that can be enjoyed in the rain, and it is also particularly beautiful in the winter time.
We also have a special arrangement with a professional photographer to make this special occasion unforgettable. If you would like us to have the photographer take your pictures, please write it in the special instructions section, and we do the rest. The photographer waits ready at the departure point and follows the ride, taking pictures secretly until the moment of the proposal. Once you are done proposing, the photographer shows up and takes further photos. Then you proceed to the carriage together with the photographer.
When you arrive at the carriage, we have a bucket of roses and a bottle of champagne waiting for you to celebrate the occasion. Then the ride proceeds to the drop-off location. There, we ask for your email so we can send the photos to you.
- Assistance Choosing the Perfect Location
- Proposal Day Coordination
- A Dozen Roses
- Bottle of Champagne
- We are also open to your ideas to make your occasion even more special and creative. Please write us your suggestions in the special instruction section when you book your ride.
- We either let you choose the location where to stop for the special occasion or, if you like, we decide on where to stop for you!
Each carriage holds four adults — two children under the age of 7 are considered one adult. If you have more than four adults or any combination of adults and children in your party, simply add another carriage to your order!